Based on 16 servings per recipe.
- 1 cup White grape juice
- 1/4 cup Fresh lime juice
- 1/3 cup White wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon Minced fresh garlic
- 1/2 cup Heavy cream
- 1 1/2 sticks Cold unsalted butter, cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- In a heavy saucepan over medium heat, combine grape juice, lime juice, vinegar, ginger and garlic.
- Bring to a boil; reduce by 90 percent to a light syrup.
- Add cream and reduce by 60 percent, stirring carefully so as not to scorch the sauce.
- Reduce heat to low and gradually stir in the cold butter chunks.
- Stir in chili sauce.
- Season with pepper.
- Reserve and keep warm.
About This Recipe
This beautiful white sauce is delicous served warm over fish or chicken.