Chocolate Mocha Cheesecake
Desserts, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, High Protein, Low Sodium
Based on tbd servings per recipe.
- 12 ounce Chocolate Wafer Cookies
- 1/4 pound Butter, unsalted
- 12 ounce Chocolate Chips
- 12 ounce Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 6 Eggs
- 1 cup Whipping Cream (Unwhipped)
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- 1/4 cup Coffee liquer
- Preheat oven 350 degree.
- Crush wafers.
- Measure 3 cup of crumbs and cut in butter with a pastry blender.
- Press into bottom and up to 3 qtr size of a 9×3 inch spring form pan.
- Melt half the chocolate over simmering water.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy; add eggs and beat well.
- Add cream, vanilla, liquer and melted chocolate and blend very well.
About This Recipe
Rich chocolate cheesecake with coffee flavoring. Top with raspberries for an elegant dessert.