Buttermilk Herb Ranch Dressing
Salads, Sauces, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, Low Protein, Low Sodium
Based on tbd servings per recipe.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dill
- 1 tablespoon oregano leaves, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a medium bowl, whisk 1/2 cup each of mayonnaise and milk and 2 tablespoons vinegar.
- Then add 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh chives, dill, and oregano leaves with 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder.
- Mix together.
- Chill at least one hour to allow flavors to develop.
- Stir dressing well before serving.
About This Recipe
Skip the packaged mix and make your own fresh ranch dressing.