Based on 8 servings per recipe.
- 1 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 2 tablespoons marjoram, crushed or ground
- 2 tablespoons sage, crushed or ground
- 2 tablespoons thyme, crushed or ground
- 1 tablespoon basil, crushed or ground
Mix ingredients well and store in a spice jar or salt shaker.
Ground spices are good for one year and whole spices are good for 2 years.
About This Recipe
Make your own savory no salt seasoning blend. Good flavors for vegetables, meats, or blended with sour cream for a dip.