Based on 4 servings per recipe.
- 1 tablespoon Mrs Dash Original Blend
- 1 tablespoon Mrs Dash Chicken Grilling Blend
- 1 tablespoon Fresh parsley
- 4 (4 ounce) pieces Boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon Unsalted butter
- 1 cup Celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup Onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Mrs Dash Original Blend
- 2 teaspoons Ground sage
- 2 cups (about 7 ounces) Cornbread, coarsley crumbled
- 2 cups Unseasoned croutons
- 1 cup Fat-free low sodium chicken broth
- Chop parsley.
- Combine Mrs. Dash® Original Blend, Mrs. Dash® Chicken Grilling Blend™, parsley, mix lightly.
- Coat chicken breasts on both sides with seasoning blend mixture.
- Spray large non-stick skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Heat skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Add chicken breasts to skillet, cook 3 to 5 minutes on each side or until lightly brown.
- Remove chicken breasts from skillet, set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Melt butter in skillet over low heat.
- Add celery, onion, Mrs. Dash® Original Blend, sage, mixing to blend.
- Cook over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes or until vegetables are crisp tender.
- Remove from heat.
- Combine cornbread crumbs and croutons in mixing bowl.
- Add vegetable mixture and broth, mixing to blend.
- Spoon dressing mixture to 2 1/2 Qt. (3L) baking dish lightly sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Arrange chicken breasts on top of dressing mixture.
- Cover, bake at 350°F (180°C) 45 minutes.
- Remove cover, continue baking 5 to 10 minutes or until chicken breast registers internal temperature of 170°F (80°C).
- Garnish with celery leaves, if desired.
About This Recipe
Tasty chicken with a lower sodium corrn bread stuffing.