Based on 4 servings per recipe.
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup uncooked couscous
- 1 pound shrimp, cooked
- 1 1/2 cups red pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add couscous and remove from heat.
- Cover and let stand 5 minutes.
- Fluff with a fork, and cool.
- Combine couscous, shrimp, peppers, green onions and basil in large bowl.
- Combine broth, lemon juice, oil, pepper and pour dressing over salad.
- Toss gently to coat.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
About This Recipe
This cool salad is filling and flavorful with the fresh flavors of lemon and shrimp.