Canned Fish Tacos
Dinner, Lunch, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, High Protein, Low Sodium
Based on 2 servings per recipe.
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 can tuna, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup corn, canned or frozen
- 1/4 cup canned diced tomatoes, no salt added
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 corn tortillas
- In a frying pan cook onions in oil over medium heat until they turn clear.
- Add tuna, corn, tomatoes, and chili powder.
- Cook until heated through, about 3-5 minutes.
- Serve with warm tortillas. Add sour cream, lettuce, and hot sauce if desired.
You can substitute canned tuna for canned salmon or chicken. Also try using 1/2 teaspoon onion powder in place of a fresh onion.
About This Recipe
This easy recipe is delicious and great for your budget!