Blueberry Whipped Pie
Desserts, Snacks, Vegetarian, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, Low Protein, Low Sodium
Based on 9 servings per recipe.
- ~2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup Unsalted butter, melted
- 8 ounces Cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 8 ounce tub non dairy whipping cream
- 3 cups blueberries
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, cinnamon, and melted butter.
- Press the mixture evenly into the bottom of a 9 inch square baking dish to form a crust.
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to mix cream cheese with sugar until smooth.
- Mix in vanilla extract and lemon juice.
- Gently fold in the whipped topping then fold in the blueberries.
- Spread mixture evenly over the crust.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
About This Recipe
Celebrate blueberry season with this fruity dessert.