Biscuits with Master Mix
Breads, Breakfast, Vegetarian, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, Low Sodium
Based on 12 servings per recipe.
- 3 cups Master Mix
- 2/3 cup Water
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Combine ingredients and blend well.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- On lightly floured board, knead dough about 15 times.
- Roll out to 1/2 inch thickness and cut with flour cutter until you have 12 biscuits.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
About This Recipe
This uses our low salt baking mix called "Master Mix". Click on the link to find the recipe on our website.