Easy Deviled Eggs
Vegetarian, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, High Protein, Low Sodium
Based on 12 servings per recipe.
- 12 Large eggs
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Yellow mustard
- Place eggs in a pot of water and bring to a boil.
- Boil the eggs until they are hard-boiled, about 15 minutes.
- Drain eggs and let cool.
- Peel the shells off the eggs and cut eggs in half lengthwise.
- Remove the yolks and mash in a mixing bowl until crumbly.
- Mix in the mayonnaise and mustard.
- Spoon mixture into each egg and sprinkle with paprika for added color.
- Place in the refrigerator and cool before serving.
About This Recipe
Everyone's favorite appetizer!