BBQ Winter Squash
Side Dishes, Vegetarian, Low Phosphorus, High Potassium, Low Protein, Low Sodium
Based on 8 servings per recipe.
- 1-2 acorn or butternut squash sliced in 1" thick slices
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons butter
- Heat grill until quite hot, (about 400 degrees).
- Brush squash with light coating of olive oil and place on grill about 5 minutes and turn.
- When fork tender, brush with melted butter and brown sugar.
- Leave on grill 1 minute, remove and serve.
About This Recipe
Grill a squash? Give it a try and you'll be surpised with the texture and sweet flavor.