BBQ Winter Squash
Side Dishes, Vegetarian, Low Phosphorus, High Potassium, Low Protein, Low Sodium
Based on 8 as a side servings per recipe.
- 1-2 sliced in 1" thick slices Acorn or Butternut Squash
- 1-2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1-2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons Butter
- Heat grill till quite hot, (about 400 degrees).
- Brush squash with light coating of olive oil and place on grill about 5 minutes.
- When fork tender, brush with melted butter and brown sugar.
- Leave on grill 1 minute, remove and serve.
About This Recipe
Grill a squash? Give it a try and you'll be surpised with the texture and sweet flavor.