Based on 4 servings per recipe.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Mrs Dash Garlic & Herb Blend
- 2 teaspoons Mrs Dash Extra Spicy Blend
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Grated lemon rind
- 1/3 cup Corn meal
- 1 to 1 1/4 pounds Catfish filets
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Combine lemon juice, olive oil, 1 Tbsp Mrs. Dash® Garlic & Herb, cumin and 1 tsp Mrs. Dash® Extra Spicy in a small container with lid.
- Shake well to blend ingredients.
- Pour mixture into shallow bowl; coat fish on both sides with lemon juice mixture.
- Combine corn meal, remaining Mrs. Dash® Seasoning Blends, and lemon rind. Mix to blend.
- Coat catfish on both sides with corn meal mixture.
- Bake at 400°F (200°C), 20 to 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve with additional lemon juice and hot pepper sauce, if desired.
About This Recipe
Skip the drive thru and make delicious oven fried fish at home. Control the ingredients and lower the sodium.