Lemon Curry Chicken Salad
Dinner, Ethnic, Lunch, Salads, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, High Protein, Low Sodium
Based on 4 servings per recipe.
- 1/4 cup Vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons Frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon Curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cups Chicken, cooked and diced
- 1 1/2 cups Grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup Celery, sliced
- In a large bowl, whisk together oil, lemonade concentrate, and spices.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss lightly.
About This Recipe
This chicken variation uses lemon drink concentrate for sweetness and mouthwatering lemon flavor.