Lemon Curry Chicken Salad
Dinner, Ethnic, Lunch, Salads, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, High Protein, Low Sodium
Based on 4 servings per recipe.
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cups chicken, cooked and diced
- 1 1/2 cups grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup celery, sliced
- In a large bowl, whisk together oil, lemonade concentrate, and spices.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss lightly.
- Chill at least an hour.
About This Recipe
This chicken variation uses lemonade concentrate for sweetness and mouthwatering lemon flavor.