Purple and Gold Thai Coleslaw
Ethnic, Salads, Side Dishes, Vegetarian, Low Phosphorus, High Potassium, Low Protein, Low Sodium
Based on 12 servings per recipe.
- Dressing below:
- 5 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 5 tablespoons canola oil
- 1.5 tablespoons lite soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ginger, peeled and minced
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 5 tablespoons no salt peanut butter
- Slaw below:
- 7 cups red cabbage
- 2 cups yellow pepper, sliced or chopped
- bunch (~8) or ~3/4 cup green onions, sliced
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro
Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
Mix dressing well into the slaw mixture.
About This Recipe
Show your University of Washington pride with this colorful and spciy side dish.