Dinner, Lunch, Vegetarian, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, Low Protein, Low Sodium
Based on 12 servings per recipe.
- 1 crust, 2 pitas ready made pizza dough or large pitas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced thinly
- 1 roma tomato, sliced
- 10 basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 3 ounces goat cheese, or ricotta
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Coat pizza crust with olive oil.
- Arrange garlic slices evenly across the crust.
- Cover garlic with tomato slices.
- Sprinkle basil evenly over pizza then top with goat cheese.
- Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes or as otherwise directed by crust package intructions.
About This Recipe
Save time, money, and salt with this custom made pizza.