Based on tbd servings per recipe.
- 1 cup Low sodium ketchup
- 1 cup No-salt added tomato sauce
- 2/3 cup Brown sugar
- 2/3 cup Red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup Molasses
- 2 teaspoons Liquid smoke
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper, coarsely ground
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, mix together ketchup, tomato sauce, brown sugar, wine vinegar, molassess, and liquid smoke.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for up to 20 minutes.
- Simmer for less time for thinner sauce and simmer for more time for thicker sauce.
About This Recipe
Make your own low sodium bbq sauce for meats, beans, chili, or marinades.