Fresh Corn Salad with Sweet Chili-Lime Sauce
Salads, Side Dishes, Vegetarian, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, Low Sodium
Based on 4-6 servings per recipe.
- zest and juice of 2 limes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2-3 tablespoons Thai sweet chili sauce
- 2 cups sweet corn kernels
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
- 1/2 head cabbage, shredded*
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup roasted, unsalted peanuts, whole or chopped
- Combine lime juice, zest, garlic, and sweet chili sauce in a small bowl and stir until well mixed. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients and toss until well mixed.
- Drizzle sauce onto vegetable mix and combine until vegetable mix is well coated.
- Serve immediately or chill for up to 24 hours.
*If using pre-shredded mix, use 3 cups.
About This Recipe
A variety of colors, flavors, and textures make this dish pretty and tasty.