Fresh Corn Salad with Sweet Chili-Lime Sauce
Salads, Side Dishes, Vegetarian, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, Low Sodium
Based on 4-6 servings per recipe.
- zest and juice of 2 limes
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2-3 tablespoons Thai sweet chili sauce
- 2 cups sweet corn kernels
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1/2 head red cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup (whole or chopped) roasted, unsalted peanuts
- Combine lime juice, zest, garlic, and sweet chili sauce in a small bowl.
- Mix well.
- Combine all vegetables in a large bowl, drizzle dressing, and gently toss.
- Chill or serve immediately.
About This Recipe
A variety of colors, flavors, and textures make this dish pretty and tasty.