Kickin Chicken Tacos
Dinner, Lunch, Salads, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, Low Sodium
Based on 4 servings per recipe.
- 1 pound Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Salt-free Mexican or taco seasoning
- 1 Lime, juiced
- 8 Taco shells
- 1 cup Iceberg lettuce, shredded or chopped
- 4 tablespoons Sour cream
- 2 Green onions (scallions), sliced
- 1/2 cup Cilantro, chopped
- Boil chicken for 20 minutes.
- Shred chicken into bite-size pieces or chop finely.
- Toss chicken with Mexican seasoning and lime juice.
- Fill taco shells with chicken and lettuce.
- Top with sour cream, green onions, cilantro or any other garnishes.
About This Recipe
Make a healthier chicken taco by making your own seasoning and using corn tortillas instead of flour.