Kickin Chicken Tacos
Dinner, Lunch, Salads, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, Low Sodium
Based on 4 servings per recipe.
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt-free taco seasoning
- 1 lime, juiced
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 cup iceberg lettuce, shredded or chopped
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 green onions (scallions), sliced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- Boil chicken for 20 minutes.
- Shred chicken into bite-size pieces or chop finely.
- Toss chicken with Mexican seasoning and lime juice.
- Fill tortillas with chicken and lettuce.
- Top with sour cream, green onions, cilantro or other garnishes.
About This Recipe
Make a healthier chicken taco by making your own seasoning and using corn tortillas instead of flour.