Apple Cup Cider
Beverages, Holidays, Low Phosphorus, High Potassium, Low Protein, Low Sodium
Based on 8 servings per recipe.
- 2 quarts 100% apple juice
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves, whole
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- Pour apple juice into a large saucepan and begin heating over medium high heat.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low. Let “steep” for 10 minutes.
- When ready to serve, pour cider through a fine metal sieve into a mug or thermos.
About This Recipe
This cider has a spicy and warm falvor that tastes like Autumn.