Blasted Brussels Sprouts
Side Dishes, Vegetarian, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, High Protein, Low Sodium
Based on 4-6 servings per recipe.
- 2 cups Brussels Sprouts (about one stalk)
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-4 tablespoons fresh grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup fruit or herb flavored vinegar
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Clean off old leaves. Cut larger sprouts in half and leave smaller sprouts whole.
- Toss sprouts with olive oil.
- Put on lightly oiled baking sheet.
- Roast about 10 minutes. Sprouts are done when tender to pierce with a fork.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with fruit vinegar and freshly grated Parmesean cheese
About This Recipe
Roasting brings out the sweetness of this misunderstood vegetable. Try this recipe - you will be surprised.