Based on 6 servings per recipe.
- 2 tablespoons Brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons Molasses
- 1 1/3 pounds Pork, about 3/4 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon Canola oil
- 1/4 cup Cold water
- 1 tablespoon Cornstarch
- Add sauce ingredients to a small bowl and stir until well blended.
- Set aside.
- Slice pork into 1/4 inch by 2 inch long pieces.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Add pork and brown for 2 minutes on each side.
- Add honey-molasses sauce, reduce heat to medium-low, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add cornstarch to cold water and mix well then add to pork.
- Increase heat to medium and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Simmer uncovered for 5 minutes, or until sauce thickens.
About This Recipe
This sweet and savory pork makes a great sandwich filling.