Herbed Breaded Chicken
Dinner, Lunch, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, High Protein, Low Sodium
Based on 4 servings per recipe.
- 1 pound Boneless chicken breasts, or
- 1 1/2 pounds "Bone in" chicken
- 1 1/2 slices Whole wheat bread
- 1/4 teaspoon Basil
- 1/4 teaspoon Thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon Oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon Tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Fresh ground black pepper
- Combine herbs and spices in blender or food processor with bread.
- Mix well.
- Rinse chicken with cold water and dip in herb mixture.
- Bake in a single layer at 400F for 20 minutes (boneless chicken) or 50 minutes (bone in).
About This Recipe
Skip the drive thru and makes this savory and crunchy "fried" chicken.