Herbed Breaded Chicken
Dinner, Lunch, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, High Protein, Low Sodium
Based on 4 servings per recipe.
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts or 1 1/2 pounds "bone in" chicken
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine herbs and spices in blender or food processor with bread.
- Mix well.
- Rinse chicken with cold water and dip in herb mixture.
- Bake in a single layer for 20 minutes (boneless chicken) or 50 minutes (bone in).
About This Recipe
Skip the drive thru and make this savory and crunchy "fried" chicken.