Ethnic, Vegetarian, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, Low Protein, Low Sodium
Based on 4 servings per recipe.
- 2 tablespoons Unsalted butter
- 1/2 medium Yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Fresh ginger, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric
- 1/8 teaspoon Cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Garam masala
- 2 cups Cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup Frozen green peas
- 1 tablespoon Water
- Heat butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat, add onions and cook until caramelized (soft and lightly browned).
- Stir in ginger, turmeric, cayenne pepper and garam masala.
- Stir in cauliflower and peas.
- Add water and cover.
- Reduce heat to low and steam for 10 minutes.
About This Recipe
This dish from the Gobi desert region is rich in authentic spice taste.