Desserts, Holidays, Vegetarian, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, High Protein, Low Sodium
Based on 48 servings per recipe.
- 32 ounces semi sweet chocolate chips
- 4 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate, chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 2 cups walnuts
- Line bottom of 9×13” pan with aluminum foil.
- Spray with non-stick spray.
- Toss chocolate and baking soda in top of double boiler until well mixed.
- Stir in condensed milk & vanilla.
- Put over double boiler pan with at least 2 cups boiling water.
- Stir with spatula 2-4 minutes, until chocolate is ALMOST melted. A few small pieces should remain.
- Remove pan from heat and continue to stir until chocolate is fully melted and mixture is smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in nuts.
- Transfer to pan.
- Refrigerate until set, about 2 hours.
- Remove fudge from pan.
- Cut fudge into 48 (1 1/4 inch)squares.
About This Recipe
Start with this basic fudge recipe and add other ingredients such as coconut or pretzel bits.