Easiest Pie Crust Ever
Desserts, Holidays, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, Low Protein, Low Sodium
Based on 8 servings per recipe.
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Pour oil and milk together. Add to flour, stirring lightly with a fork.
- Form into a ball using your hands.
- Roll between two pieces of waxed paper. When dough is rolled out to about a 12 inch circle, peel off the top paper and put dough, paper side up, into pie plate. Remove top papers.
- Trim the crust about 1/2 inch from pan, fold edges under, and flute edges with a fork.
- For a baked pie shell, prick bottom and sides and bake at 450 degrees for 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- For an unbaked shell, fill with pie filling and bake as directed in the filling recipe.
- Makes one 9 inch pie shell.
About This Recipe
Make this flaky pie crust in a flash with this easy recipe.