Coleslaw with a Kick
Salads, Vegetarian, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, Low Protein, Low Sodium
Based on 10 servings per recipe.
- 1 cup Mayonnaise dressing
- 1 tablespoon Horseradish
- 2 teaspoons Cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons Fresh dill, chopped
- 1 (1 pound) bag Coleslaw mix with carrots
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise dressing, horseradish, vinegar, sugar and dill.
- Stir in coleslaw mix until well blended.
- Chill at least 1 hour. Will taste best if chilled overnight.
About This Recipe
The "kick" in this recipe is the horseradish. The mild hotness with this sweet dressing is a new twist on an old favorite.