Chicken ‘n Orange Salad Sandwich
Lunch, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, High Protein, Low Sodium
Based on 6 servings per recipe.
- 1 cup Chopped cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup Onion (finely sliced)
- 1/2 cup Celery (diced)
- 1 cup Mandarin oranges
- 1/2 cup Green pepper (chopped)
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- Toss chicken, celery, green pepper, and onion to mix.
- Add mandarin oranges and mayonnaise.
- Mix gently.
- Serve on bread.
About This Recipe
Fruit added to chicken salad adds color and sweet flavors. Try grapes instead of tangerines for a variety.