Chicken ‘n Orange Salad Sandwich
Lunch, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, High Protein, Low Sodium
Based on 6 servings per recipe.
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, finely sliced
- 1 cup Mandarin oranges
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- Toss chicken, celery, green pepper, and onion to mix.
- Add mandarin oranges and mayonnaise.
- Mix gently.
- Serve on bread.
About This Recipe
Fruit added to chicken salad adds color and sweet flavors. Try grapes instead of tangerines for a variety.