Based on 4 servings per recipe.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons canola or olive oil
- 1/2 of red bell pepper, diced
- 4 green onions (scallions), sliced thin
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 4 corn tortillas (6-inch)
- Heat oil in a medium frying pan on medium heat.
- Add bell pepper and green onion and cook until softened, about 3 minutes.
- Add eggs and scramble about 5 minutes or until eggs are cooked through.
- Place tortillas between two damp paper towels, then place on a plate.
- Microwave tortillas for 2 minutes.
- Spoon egg mixture into warm tortillas.
- Roll up the tortillas and enjoy.
For a little kick try adding a dash of hot sauce or a sprinkle of chili powder.
About This Recipe
Make these tasty breakfast burritos in minutes.