Brown Bag Popcorn
Snacks, Vegetarian, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, High Protein, Low Sodium
Based on 1 serving per recipe.
- 1/4 cup popcorn kernels
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon salt free seasoning of Mrs. Dash (optional)
- 1 brown paper lunch bag
- In a small bowl combine popcorn and oil.
- Put popcorn in a brown bag, fold to close and staple the top twice.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes or until there is 5 seconds between pops.
- Optional, mix popcorn with seasoning or parmesan cheese for added flavor.
About This Recipe
Movie night at home is more fun with popcorn. Try this low cost and low sodium recipe. You can add more flavor with no-salt seasoning or Parmesan cheese.