Pomegranate and Persimmon Salad
Salads, Side Dishes, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, Low Protein, Low Sodium
Based on 12 servings per recipe.
- 6 cups mixed salad greens or baby spinach
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup pecans or cashews, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh or 1/4 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/4 cup raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-3 fresh persimmons
- 8 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- Wash greens, drain well or spin in a salad spinner.
- Toss with pomegranate seeds, nuts, basil, vinegar, and oil.
- Peel and slice persimmons and arrange with crumbled goat cheese on top of the greens.
- Chill and serve
About This Recipe
Try some new fall fruits for this colorful and seasonal salad.