Banana Oat Shake
Breakfast, Desserts, Vegetarian, High Potassium, High Protein, Low Sodium
Based on 2 servings per recipe.
- 1/2 cup cooked oatmeal, chilled
- 2/3 cup skim milk
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon wheat germ
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 frozen banana, cut into chunks
- Place oatmeal in blender and blend for a few minutes.
- Add milk, brown sugar, wheat germ, vanilla, and 1/2 banana. Blend until thick and smooth.
Serve with ice if desired.
About This Recipe
An easy breakfast for when you don't have much time in the morning.