Based on 6 (1 1/2 cup each) servings per recipe.
- 2 large potatoes
- 1/3 cup flour
- 4 cups skim milk
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces, shredded reduce fat monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 cup fat free sour cream
- Bake potatoes at 400 degrees until done.
- Let cool.
- Cut lengthwise and scoop out pulp.
- Place flour in large sauce pan. Gradually add milk, stirring until blended.
- Add potato pulp and pepper.
- Cook over medium heat until thick and bubbly, stirring frequently.
- Add cheese, stir until cheese melts.
- Remove from heat and stir in sour cream.
About This Recipe
This soup is baked potato goodness in a bowl.