Based on 4 servings per recipe.
- 4 cups Spring greens
- 1 cucumber
- 1 cup sugar snap peas or frozen peas
- 1 pear
- 3 oz goat cheese
- 1 oz chive flowers, violets or edible flowers (can be found in fresh herb section)
- 1/4 cup plain or greek plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup pomegranate molasses
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 pinch allspice
- 1/4 cup nuts, optional
Tear greens into bite size pieces.
Cut cucumber into disks, then quarter.
Cut snap peas in pods into thirds, if using frozen peas, let them thaw at room temperature for half an hour.
Dice the pear and add to the greens.
Mix the goat cheese with chive flowers if you have some, then cut or portion into 1/2 inch pieces.
Blend yogurt, molasses, lemon juice, parsley. olive oil, mustard and allspice in a blender or food processor.
- Toss dressing with the salad.
- Scatter goat cheese, flowers and nuts (optional) over the top for a beautiful presentation.
About This Recipe
A beautiful green salad accented with lovely purple flowers. Impress your friends at brunch with this colorful twist and unusual flavors!