Spicy Honey Mustard Chicken
Dinner, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, High Protein, Low Sodium
Based on 6 servings per recipe.
- 3 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy Seasoning
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable or olive oil
- Mix mustard, honey and Mrs. Dash in a large bowl, reserve 1-2 tablespoons for dipping if you like.
- Add chicken and coat thoroughly with mustard mixture.
- Heat skillet with oil and place over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken to the pan and cook until golden brown and completely cooked through, about 3-4 minutes per side.
- For a little added spice try serving with our Coleslaw with a Kick
About This Recipe
Tasty and easy. Good for a crowd, good for the cook.