No-Bake Peanut Butter Balls
Desserts, Holidays, Snacks, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, Low Protein, High Protein, Low Sodium
Based on 12 servings per recipe.
- 1/2 cup Unsalted, unsweetened peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package Reduced fat cream cheese
- 1 1/4 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup Mini chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Shredded coconut (optional)
- Mix all ingredients except coconut together, using an electric mixer until well blended.
- Roll dough into one-inch balls.
- Spread coconut evenly on a large plate.
- Roll cookies in the coconut to lightly coat the outside (optional step).
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until the cookies become firm.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- These cookies may also be frozen and thawed out to enjoy later.
About This Recipe
Reduced fat cream cheese is higher in protein than regular cream cheese. The kids cab help you roll these sweet treats into balls.