Based on 8 servings per recipe.
- 2 cups cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 1/2 cups or 3/4 cup each mayonnaise or light sour
- 1/2 cup Major Grey Mango Chutney
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup nuts (sliced almonds, cashews or pecans)
- Blend together mayo, curry powder, and chutney to make dressing.
- In a bowl toss chicken, green onions, celery, and raisins, then mix the dressing in this mixture.
- For more flavor allow to chill overnight in the refrigerator.
About This Recipe
The authentic Indian flavors will make this your new favorite chicken salad.