Creamy Strawberry Snacks
Appetizers, Snacks, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, Low Protein, Low Sodium
Based on 3 servings per recipe.
- 12 RITZ low-sodium crackers
- 1/4 cup whipped mixed berry cream cheese spread
- 3 medium sized strawberries and/or other fruit
- Spread each cracker with a 1 teaspoon of cream cheese spread.
- Top with strawberry or fruit piece.
- Serve immediately.
For a higher protein option combine 3 tablespoons protein powder with cream cheese and mix well.
About This Recipe
A sweet, quilt free snack.