Based on 8 servings per recipe.
- 1 cup Rolled oats
- 1/2 Tsp Ground cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp Unsalted peanuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup Semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup Shredded coconut
- 3 large Eggs
- 1/3 cup Applesauce
- 3 Tbsp Honey
- Pre-heat oven to 325°F. Grease a 9×9 inch pan with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, cinnamon, peanuts, chocolate chips and coconut.
- Beat eggs in a small mixing bowl. Add applesauce and honey and mix well.
- Add egg mixture to the oat mixture and mix well.
- Press mixture evenly into bottom of the greased 9×9 pan.
- Cook for 40 minutes. Cool, and then cut into bars.
- May keep refrigerated in an airtight container for up to a week.
About This Recipe
These bars are great way to increase fiber in your diet.