Anytime Energy Bars
Breakfast, Snacks, Vegetarian, Low Potassium, High Protein, Low Sodium
Based on 8 servings per recipe.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons unsalted peanuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup applesauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Heat oven to 325 degrees. Grease a 9×9 inch pan with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, cinnamon, peanuts, chocolate chips and coconut.
- Beat eggs in a small mixing bowl. Add applesauce and honey and mix well.
- Add egg mixture to the oat mixture and mix well.
- Press mixture evenly into bottom of the greased 9×9 pan.
- Cook for 40 minutes. Cool, and then cut into bars.
- May keep refrigerated in an airtight container for up to one week.
About This Recipe
These bars are great way to increase fiber in your diet.