Based on 4 servings per recipe.
- 1 pound Cut into thin strips,against grain Lean Flank Steak or Chuck Steak
- 2 tablespoons (use either) Cooking Sherry/Unseasond Rice Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon (recipe on this site) Quick Homemade LoSalt Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- sliced Medium Onion
- 1-2, sliced in 1/2" by 2" strips Green, Red &/or Yellow peppers
- 1 clove, fresh, crushed Garlic
- cut into 6ths 4 Plum Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/2 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 tablespoon For Sauce: Cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons Water
- 2 tablespoons Quick Homemade LoSalt Soy Sauce
Combine Sherry, Quick low sodum homemade soy sauce, cornstarch and beef and marinate for 15 minutes.
While it is marinating, cut up peppers, onions, garlic, and get rest of ingredients together.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil until hot.
Fry onion & peppers for one minute.
Add garlic, tomatoes, sugar, giner and water.
Stir fry for another minute.
Remove from pan and set aside.
Heat one tablespoon oil until hot: stir fry marinated beef untill meat changes color.
Add vegetables and thicken with cornstarch mixture.
About This Recipe
Make carry out at home tonight with this stir fry classic.