Based on 4 servings per recipe.
- 12 - 1/2 ounces Tuna or Salmon (Waterpacked)
- 2 Eggs (Beaten)
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 tablespoons Green Pepper (Chopped)
- 1 tablespoon Onion (Chopped)
- 1/8 teaspoon White Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
Pour into greased loaf pan (or form patties and pan fry)
Bake at 350 degree F for 35 mins.
Serve hot with our sour cream dill sauce recipe.
About This Recipe
An old-school favorite you can make with tuna or salmon. Bake a loaf or make into patties and pan fry until crispy on the outside. Serve with our sour cream dill sauce recipe.