Peach Bruschetta with Luscious Lemon Whipped Cream
Appetizers, Vegetarian, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, High Protein, Low Sodium
Based on 4 servings per recipe.
- 1 cup Whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon Granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon, 2 teaspoons Olive oil, divided
- 4 Canned peach halves, chopped finely
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- 8 thin slices Rustic/artisan bread
- Combine ingredients for whipped cream and whip with an electric mixer or wire whisk until the cream holds soft peaks.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a medium pan.
- Add peaches and cook over medium heat for 5-6 minutes.
- Stir in cinnamon.
- Spread sliced bread with remaining 2 teaspoons olive oil.
- Toast in the oven on broil or over a hot grill.
- Top toasts with peaches and whipped cream.
About This Recipe
Is this recipe a dessert or an appetizer? These fresh flavors are so good they might be the whole meal.