Based on 12 servings per recipe.
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 8 green onions, chopped
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 8 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 4 large potatoes, diced
- 8 cups frozen corn
- 8 boneless chicken breasts
- 6 tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 4 cups total milk or 1/2 milk and 1/2 yogurt
- In a large pot, saute onions and chicken in oil.
- Add broth and potatoes, cover and simmer about 10 minutes.
- Add corn, chicken, and thyme.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add milk or yogurt mix to the soup and simmer another 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Sprinkle with pepper and green onions.
About This Recipe
Warm and creamy comfort food with potatoes, chicken, and corn.