Based on 15 servings per recipe.
- 10 ounces Jimmy Dean Maple Sausage
- 20 ounces Lean ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon Poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/2 cup Minced onion
- Mix sausage and ground turkey in a large bowl using hands or wooden spoon.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Form into 2 ounce patties, about 1/4 inch thick.
- Fry in apan on medium-low heat for 3-5 minutes, turn and cook for another 3-5 minutes.
About This Recipe
Make your own low sodium and low fat turkey sausage blend.