Based on tbd servings per recipe.
- 1/3 cup Margarine
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Sweet' n 'Low
- 1 Egg
- 1 tablespoon Water
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Peel (Grated)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Flavoring
- 2 cups Sifted All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- Cream margarine in bowl at high speed.
- Add sweet’n low, water, lemon juice, lemon peel, and vanilla. beat until well mixed.
- Sift dry ingredients together and add to creamed mixture.
- Blend in dry ingredients. Dough will be dry.
- Form dough into 2 1/2 x 1 1/2 inches, wrap in waxed paper.
- Chill over night or until firm.
- Cut into 1/8 inch slices and baked of ungreased cookie sheet at 400 degree 10-12 mins.
- Remove when cookies are lightly browned.
About This Recipe
Cut these tender rich bars into small squares. The lemon flavor makes even a small bite a mouthwatering treat.