Based on 8 servings per recipe.
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Master Mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Add cocoa to sugar and stir into Master Mix.
- Combine water, egg, and vanilla in a separate bowl.
- Stir half the liquid into the mix and beat 2 minutes.
- Add remaining liquid and beat 2 minutes.
- Bake in pan lined with wax paper for 25 minutes.
- Makes one 8 inch layer.
About This Recipe
Skip the mix and whip up a sweet treat with less phosphorus than packaged mixes.