Fire and Ice Watermelon Salsa
Dinner, Lunch, Salads, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, Low Protein, Low Sodium
Based on 6 servings per recipe.
- 3 cups watermelon, chopped
- 1 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- 2 medium jalapenos, seeded and minced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Combine all ingredients, mix well.
- Refrigerate at least an hour before serving.
- This is great as a dip or as a sauce for chicken or fish.
About This Recipe
Hot and cool flavors in every bite.