Based on tbd servings per recipe.
- 1/3 cup Margarine
- 1 /14 cups Brown sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/4 cups total with phosphate binders Flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons Double-acting baking powder
- 1/2 cup Semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cream margarine, brown sugar, and eggs in mixing bowl.
- Stir in powder from 96 phosphate binders, flour, and baking powder.
- Then add chocolate chips and chopped nuts.
- Spread in a greased pan of 7″x11″x2″.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Cut into 32 bars.
About This Recipe
Chocolate chip bars are fast to make and disappear even faster.