Based on 16 servings per recipe.
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup or 1 1/2 sticks, melted butter (unsalted if you can)
- 3 cups blueberries
- 1 lemon lemon zest (optional)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, oats, cinnamon, sugar, and butter until crumbly.
- Press 1/2 into a 9 inch square pan.
- Toss the blueberries with the lemon zest and cover the bottom of the pan.
- Mix together cornstarch and sugar in a microwave safe bowl, gradually stir in water and heat until just boiling.
- Pour water/cornstarch/sugar mixture over the blueberries.
- Cook for 45 minutes-1 hour at 350 degrees.
About This Recipe
A delicious way to use fresh or frozen blueberries.