Blasted Brussels Sprouts
Dinner, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, Low Protein, Low Sodium
Based on 4-6 servings per recipe.
- about 2 cups 1 stalk Brussel Sprouts
- 1/4 cup Fruit or herb flavored vinegar
- 1-2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2-4 tablespoons Fresh grated Parmesean Cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Clean off old leaves, cut larger sprouts in half, leave smaller sprouts whole.
- Toss sprouts with olive oil.
- Put on lightly oiled baking sheet.
- Roast about 10 minutes. Sprouts are done when tender to pierce with a fork.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with fruit vinegar and freshly grated Parmesean cheese
About This Recipe
Raosting brings out the sweetness of this misunderstood vegetable. Try this recipe-you will be surprised.